JOIN THE BEST PRACTICE REVOLUTION
We can help you tick the boxes
Do you undertake the following as standard, as part of your estate administration?
- Current Will Search
- Asset Trace
- HMRC-approved Probate Valuation (property and shares)
- Missing Beneficiary Search
- Place Legal Notices
- Property Management for optimum sales
- Obtain Missing Will / Missing Beneficiary Insurance
- Entitlement and Distribution Calculations
- Bankrupt Beneficiaries Check.
The legal environment is changing; probate professionals are facing increasing scrutiny of their every action by prospective beneficiaries keen to maximise their inheritance. Set a best practice example, and give yourself peace of mind that you are protecting administrators, executors and trustees from post-event claims, as well as distributing to the beneficiaries that are really entitled to the estate.
The diverse demands of finding missing or unknown people are all served by the world-class research techniques and unparalleled experience Fraser & Fraser has developed as one of the oldest firms in the business. This in turn allows legal practitioners to achieve successful outcomes and provide a professional service to their clients.
There is no substitute for employing professional probate researchers; free yourselves from time-consuming and complex tasks, and gain the services of a firm committed to delivering top quality research and prepared to give expert evidence at a formal hearing. Fraser & Fraser has now forged collaborations with several industry leaders to offer a broad range of services enabling you to tick the best industry practice boxes during the whole estate administration process.
Other Specialised Services include:
- Seeking and finding beneficiaries irrespective of whether or not a will exists
- Medallion Guarantees
- Establishing how to distribute an estate or trust and calculating the exact fractional amount due to each heir
- Share Valuations and Sales
- Nil-Rate Band Document Service
- Obtaining grants and civil records.
At Fraser & Fraser, we work quickly and efficiently on behalf of our professional partners in accordance with the agreed terms.
for details of our different pricing structures
to submit information for a Free, No Obligation, Research Consultation